Minor bug in TRLog 5.76

Subject: Minor bug in TRLog 5.76
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (Dave Henderson, (Nawvemburr Zeeero Dawg House))
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 08:00:22 -0700
Tree

I was using TRLog 5.76 during the TOEC contest this weekend and came
across the following minor  and in one case unexplainable and now
unreproducable problems.

1) The left and right arrow keys no longer work when the cursor is in
the call sign window but they do work in the edit mode?

2) TRLog gives multiplier credit for illegal GRIDS for example "AX01"
suspect that the DOM file needs to be updated.

3) About 15 QSO's into the test the TS850 would no longer talk "up" to
TRLog in other words if I changed bands TRLog never got the message. On
the other hand TRLog was able to talk "down" to the TS-850 as the
<ALT-V> and <ALT-B> commands would move the radio up and down. The Band
map also stopped working (because it wasnt getting any freq info fromthe
radio). I tried a hard reboot nothing would fix it. After the contest I
ran another test log looking for some other problems and everything
seems to work fine.?????

DAve
N0DH

PS: The memory management seems to be fixed but it was hard to tell for
sure with only 30 QSO's hi hi.

PPS: I began playing with it in prepearation for the September Sprint
all seems OK. I ran a 50 QSO test log with out incident except for the
arrow key problem noted above. First time I ever used the simulator
which locked up the computer a couple of times..cockpit problem? will
play more tonight.