Version 5.77 lock ups

Subject: Version 5.77 lock ups
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (Dave Henderson)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 05:12:09 -0700
Tree

I received my new copy of 5.77 via E-mail today and installed it with the
following problem.

In the CQ mode I am unable to get the cursor to move down to the exchange
window. Once it sends the other stations call it wont allow any further input
from the keyboard. If I start in S&P mode it sends my call but then again
refuses to go down to the exchnge window. depending on the operating system
it either locks up in constant keydown or reboots the computer

I have tried running 5.77 on two different computers (486DX50 and a P133) and
3 diferent operating systems (WIN95, DOS 7 and Dos 6.22) and the result are
basically the same. Do I have a bum copy?

Dave
N0DH
dit dit