Word for Windows file format

Subject: Word for Windows file format
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 12:06:26 -0700 (PDT)
On a project not relating to TR log, but rather to printing Sprint
certificates, I am thinking of making my SPRINT log check program
output the certificates in a file word for windows can deal
with.  It seems that all postscripts are not created equal and
the laser printer here doesn't understand some of the commands
I am sending.

It seems interfacing via word for windows would solve any compatability
problems with printers.

It appears the file format isn't very simple.  Probably some checksums
and things having to do with fonts that need to be updated if I
am changing file sizes.

If anyone out there has some information, or knows where I can get it,
that would be great!

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com