96 Sweepstakes & ver. 4.05 ?

Subject: 96 Sweepstakes & ver. 4.05 ?
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 22:48:43 -0500 (CDT)
>Is there any way to add NNY to the sections file of TR ver 4.05?

No - the mult info in hard coded into this version of TR.
You could edit the log after the contest to add that
mult and do the same to the summary sheet.

The current version of the software has the NNY section and
ALL of the mult files are ascii text files and can be
changed by the user.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.   Sun spots?  I don't need no stinkin' sunspots!