Open position - to do list manager.

Subject: Open position - to do list manager.
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 10:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
Would someone be interested in managing a to do list for TR enhancements?

This would help me focus more on actually improving the code than keeping
track of bits of information.

The list could be made available on the web, and mailed to the reflector
every so often.  Hopefully enough info about the enhancement can be kept
in the document so it can be the single point of reference.  Some method of
allowing me to assign a priority to them would be good (maybe with an
estimated date of implementation or scheduled release).

Just an idea and if someone is really interested in doing it as a volunteer,
let's work on the details.

Tree