updating TRMASTER.DTA

Subject: updating TRMASTER.DTA
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 15:08:14 -0500 (CDT)
>Troy asks -
>
>> With a new MASTER.DTA in hand from AD1C,
>> how do I update my old TRMASTER.DTA without
>> erasing all the cks, qths, names, zones, etc.
>> that were put into my existing TRMASTER.DTA
>> with great effort?
>
>Currently you can't.  But this is on the top of the
>list for the next release.

I have not tried this - but:

Couldn't you convert your trmaster.dta to a trmaster.asc
then save it to another file name.
Then change the name of the master.dta(from ad1c) then
convert it to a trmaster.asc and then copy the two files
together - and convert the resulting file to a
trmaster.dta?  I guess the only problem would be that
there would be two of some callsigns.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.