New version

Subject: New version
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 17:30:12 -0800 (PST)
I am about to release a new version.

The list of changes is rather long.  Most of them had to do with
POST and the TRMASTER database.  However, I suggest you all spend
a little time with it before the SS to make sure something didn't
get broken.  The other choice is to use a previous version for
the contest.

There were some two radio changes made - and it is possible something
will be broken there.  I will be able issue a new release on
Wednesday night, but after that I will be unable to send out
new releases.  So give me any feedback by Wednesday afternoon.

I did run my W5WMU log using the TR READ feature without any problems.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com