TNC control..resolution

Subject: TNC control..resolution
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:01:48 -0500
I stumbled on the answer...I had a parameter set which allowed 8bit
transmissions (no strip of eight bit) while ignoring the eight bit during
reception.  I bought the TNC used and have no idea why it was set.  The TNC
is interfacing as expected with all my terminal code now.  EIGHT BIT PACKET
PORT is now removed from my COMMON.CFG as it should have been all along.

--
73 de N1PBT...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics