Bug in 5.86?

Subject: Bug in 5.86?
From: Galen.C.Walters@siemenscom.com (Walters, Galen C. ROLM SC)
Date: 31 Oct 1996 10:43:34 -0800
I have observed this problem for some time and have sent in comments.
Tree says to make sure and listen to the transmitted signal and not what
you hear from the computer speaker.   I still believe it is cutting off the
first part of the code transmitted on the first letter of the call.
ie. "K" comes out " A", "A" comes out "T", etc.
Galen  - KN6OZ