FT1000 com

Subject: FT1000 com
From: K4XU@aol.com (K4XU@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 13:00:40 -0500
I arrived at K0KE 45 min before the contest start and did not have time to
debug the interface with the FT-1000.  TR talked to it ok - love that r/l
shift tuning! - but it would not talk to the program. Changing the band on
the radio had no effect on the program.  Diddling with Yaesu timeout helped
not. Also, after doing some antenna engineering during the contest a mode
change on the radio resulted in a "non-ssb" mode on the screen which could
not be reset without going out of the program and reworking the logcfg.dat
file.
It's all history now but I would like to know what I did wrong (besides
missing WY).
-Dick