TRLog\I'm Insane

Subject: TRLog\I'm Insane
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 17:30:54 -0500
Where are you located?.... Someone on the list who uses TRlog has to be close
enough to give you a hand/demo... that's the problem with email addresses,
they don't show general location... I'm in mid michigan, so I suspect from
your call that there are many who are closer... but, I am willing to meet you
somewhere, if necessary, to get you going - though I am no expert.... so,
give us a location so we can get you together with someone... I do not expect
anyone to accept money from you...

Denny  k8do@aol.com     mid michigan area....