TRlog/I'm Insane No More

Subject: TRlog/I'm Insane No More
From: kk5ep@netdoor.com (Michael Causey)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 18:25:36 -0600 (CST)
I would like to thank everyone who offered their help with my TR program.  I
received some very helpful comments and have retained all of them.  I spoke
at length last night with Mike, K5NZ(ex KB5YVT) who helped me set up my TR
directory, Sweep subdirectory, and logcfg.dat file.  I believe I have the
rudimentary knowledge that it takes now to be able to at least use the
program on some level.  I would like to especially thank Mike Hance, who
called me with his dime and took about an hour of his time in helping the
mentally handicapped!  Again, tnx to all who replied, CU all in the
contests!  73, Mike  N5ZX.