This happened once

Subject: This happened once
From: devans@lynx.colorado.edu (D. R. Evans)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 13:42:44 -0700
This is in the category of "it happened once, and I don't know why", and
I'm just reporting it for the sake of completeness.

Using the current version (5.91, I think).

At some point on Friday evening, the computer sidetone came on and
stayed on with a single continuous note. The CW that was sent was still
fine. I exited TR at the next opportunity and came back in and everything
was fine from then on.

I believe that was the only glitch all weekend. (Oh yes, my computer at
one point screamed: PARITY ERROR ON SYSTEM BOARD at me, and I thought I'd
lost everything. But it rebooted and the problem did not recur. Gave me a
nasty few moments, though.)

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ :       devans@lynx.colorado.edu
Member, 1997 Nebula Novel Jury   al019@freenet.uchsc.edu

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://spot.colorado.edu/~romigj/drevans.html