Release notes for version 5.93

Subject: Release notes for version 5.93
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (Dave / N7EX)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 10:12:04 -0800
Larry Tyree wrote:

> > From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
> >
> > I just had an odd thought.  With new whole-number releases being
> > traditionally reserved for major changes, what do you have in store for us
> > when you go past 5.99?
>
> If you drive half the remaining distance to Las Vegas in one hour - how
> long does it take you get there?
>
> Initially I was thinking of releasing 6.0 at Dayton.
>
> Maybe I will go to 5.100...  or 5.A0...
>
> Shall we have a contest?
>
> Tree N6TR
> n7tr@jzap.com

Contest....did you say CONTEST!

How about we start naming the releases after famous people in Radio!
(MArconi, DeForest, Beverage, etc etc)

--
Dave Henderson
N7EX ( EX....N0DH that is!)

"The bad news....Life is hard"
"The good news...Life is short"
"The Moral...Eat Dessert first, chase DX and Contest often"