Updating callsigns

Subject: Updating callsigns
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 10:43:51 -0800 (PST)
Sorry for the delay getting a version out that allows you to update the
callsigns in TRMASTER from a file (for the vanity calls).

I think I have something that works now.  I created a field for the old
call and will make that something you can display in the user field
area below the call window.

What I need now is a file that has all of the new vanity call info.  What
I would like is a simple ASCII file with the old call + whitespace + new
call on each line.

Perhaps someone out there has done this already?  Or perhaps someone
like KI4HN can put it together easily.

I would like it to include all call changes if possible, but just
the vanity ones is probably enough.  We can put this file on the
BBS and ftp sites so everyone can use it, and hopefully we can
keep it up to date as the other gates open up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com