Omni VI radio interface

Subject: Omni VI radio interface
From: unger_j@server.mediasoft.net (unger_j@server.mediasoft.net)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 18:07:24 +0000
I'm having some problems interfacing my new Omni VI with TRLOG. I am using the
serial cable hookup as shown in the TenTec manual. Starting the program with tr
radiodebug doesn't give any information; the radio.dbg file is empty after
playing around with tr. The TRLOG manual seems to indicate that the cable
connector that plugs into the radio should have the jumpers on it, not the
connector that is at the computer end of the cable.

I've got to do something; 10 meters is pretty dead...

tnx es 73 - John, W4AU