Price change

Subject: Price change
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 11:07:42 -0600 (CST)
Hi,

I wanted to inform everyone of the TR-Log price change.
As of Jan 1, 1997 TR-Log is now priced as follows:

New copy of TR -  $60.00
Shipping          $ 4.00 (us/ve)
Shipping          $ 6.00 (everywhere else)

Other (unchanged) prices:

TR subscription   $15.00 per year
TR Life memeber  $100.00 (such-a-deal)

The above allow you to access updates of the TR logging software
via email updates over the internet or via the TR-BBS.
One year of updates comes with your purchase of TR log.

Printed and bound manual - $10.00 ($3 shipping)
Disk with software on it - $ 3.00

Package deal:

1 - TR subscription
1 - Printed manual
1 - New software disk
    Shipping
All for just          $30.00

BTW the above is all it would cost if you have ever ordered
in the past and would like to get up to speed with a new version.

Thank You

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.    "My theory is that if you can work everything