Names Database for Trmaster.dta

Subject: Names Database for Trmaster.dta
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 22:28:36 -0600 (CST)
>I just recently pruchased ver 5.84 and set up the TRMASTER.DAT file. Can
>anyone point me in the direction of a names database I can import into
>the file ?  Please reply direct.

On the disk that is shipped with TR you will find a
file called NAMES.ASC - this file has about 7000 calls and
names in it.  You can import this file into your TRMASTER.DTA
file.  NAMES.ASC was created using the names database editor.

You can also find this file on the TR bbs and I think it
is also on the jzap.com ftp site.

BTW you can import any file that has names in one
column and calls in another.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.    "My theory is that if you can work everything