Shift and RIT

Subject: Shift and RIT
From: lu6beg@canopus.com.ar (lu6beg@canopus.com.ar)
Date: 8 Jan 1997 11:43:24 EST
TO: in:trlog@contesting.com

SM0AJV wrote:

Hi Ernesto!

If you hear anything about this I would like to know as well. In
Sweden we have the same problem. Because / (slash) is a shifted
charachter on our keyboards unlike the US keyboards. To get
around this I try to use the /-key on the numeric keyboard instead.
But sometimes during the battles you might forget and the the radio
make the QSY and you loose your caller...

73 and CU in contest

Ingo / SM0AJV (Op at SM5HJZ during CQWW, CQ 160, SAC)

Hi Ingo:

Here I have to quit using "?" for the same reason.
I op at LU6ETB last WW CW.

cu 73 LU6BEG
---
þ CMPQwk #1.42þ UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY