Editing

Subject: Editing
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 09:44:48 -0600 (CST)
>Is the on screen edit window and POST program the only way to edit an
>entry? If I need to go back further than five QSOs to edit on line can it
>done?
>
>Bill N0AC

You can edit the LOG.DAT file with any text editor.

During the contest I would not exit TR and edit the LOG.DAT file.
It is better to just make a note of the error and do it after the
contest.

Also - no need to fix things in both logs - just
fix the "A" computer errors in the A log and the "B" computer
errors in the "B" log.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.    "My theory is that if you can work everything