NAQP Multiplier Problem

Subject: NAQP Multiplier Problem
From: kirk@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (Kirk Pickering)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 21:25:31 -0600
Having a strange problem computing multipliers for the recent NAQP
contest.  K4UU used TR-Log for the first time (I think) in the SSB
NAQP, and made some 360 contacts on 160, 80, and 40 meters only.
(No contacts on 20-15-10.)  His LOGCFG.DAT file is very simple:

MY CALL = K4UU
CONTEST = na qso
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR

The problem is occuring in POST.  It only wants to count the mults
on his 40m QSO's (where he started the contest) and then wants to
discard the mults on 80 & 160.  I tried running his log through POST
using my LOGCFG.DAT (which worked fine with my log) and got the same
results.  I tried everything I could think of, and we just cannot
get the log to score properly.  I believe he was using Version 5.63
in the contest.  I'm trying to process his log with 5.93. Any ideas?

-Kirk  K4RO