[TRLog] Other tests in program ??

Subject: [TRLog] Other tests in program ??
From: on6zx@hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net (on6zx@hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 97 08:19:11 cst
Hello can anyone tell me if there is an oportunity to get
other contests into the program setting ?? Like CONTEST = UBA TEST
I have version 4.05.I used it for the first time this weekend
and it did well with the option PADDLE and KEYER = CPU on the parallel
port!!Great job to the makers!I saw also there's an option to set the
points for a QSO maybe this also can be used certain prefixes.

 ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
 º Do you have mail for me??                   º
 º Send it to:                                 º
 º                                             º
 º E-MAIL ADR: on6zx @ hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net º
 ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ