[TRLog] KAM & TR Log

Subject: [TRLog] KAM & TR Log
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:13:57 -0800 (PST)
> My KB2HUN.CFG file has the following info (forgive typos):
> RADIO ONE CONTROL = SERIAL 1
> RADIO ONE BAUD = 4800
> RADIO ONE NAME = IC765
> RADIO ONE TYPE = IC765
> RADIO ONE RECEIVER = 44

That should probably be RADIO ONE RECEIVER ADDRESS = 44.

> That is the whole file.  I know you can add more.  I think that any of the
> control-J commands can be added for faster setup (right tree?).

True - every control-J command has a corresponding LOGCFG.DAT command.
If you change it in Control-J, you can use the Alt-G or Alt-W commands
to add them to your LOGCFG.DAT file so the change is there when you
restart the program.  Alt-G write the specific parameter you have
selected with the cursor, and Alt-W will write all of the parameters
you have changed during your Control-J session.

> a single MAX-232 chip and a couple of parts.  If there are any other
> questions, please let me know.  I hope this helps others.  Many people
> helped and I THANK YOU!!!

This is the type of thing I had hoped the reflector would bring about.

73 Tree