[TRLog] Simulator & SoundBlaster

Subject: [TRLog] Simulator & SoundBlaster
From: WI0R@aol.com (WI0R@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 07:26:20 -0500 (EST)
Just picked up a used SoundBlaster card.  It's a CT1350 I think,
which is an 8 bit card with speaker output but no PC speaker output.
I have no experience with sound cards at all.  Could someone
please point me in the right direction?  It works fine with Win95,
but I don't get any sound out of it for TR Simulator, or any other
DOS program for that matter.  Is this normal?  Or is there a way
to force it to work?  Is there some entry in logcfg.dat that I'm supposed
to make and don't know about?   Or should I spend some money and
buy a  better card?  Or what?
Thanks,
73
Troy wi0r