[TRLog] Multi transmitter users?

Subject: [TRLog] Multi transmitter users?
From: (Larry Tyree)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 20:38:52 -0800 (PST)
Just a note - the following message wasn't copied to the trlog
reflector because is contained a cc.  The new software is real
picky about this and won't forward a message to the list that
has a cc: on it.  This is done to try and reduce the amount of
personal responses that get echoed on lists like CQ-CONTEST.

I hope we will be able to eliminate this feature for trlog sometime
soon, but for now - it is a limitation we all need to keep in mind.

Tree N6TR

(and not the original message) great.....just finished ARRL DX M-2 with 3 links, but have
run up to 5, with 30' RS232 cables, no problems. Evere since that retry
parameter was changed in the software, link problems have been

73 Don

VE6JY is Don Moman               email:
Box 127 Lamont, Alberta
T0B 2R0  (403) 895-2925