[TRLog] Question/Idea

Subject: [TRLog] Question/Idea
From: KB5YVT@aol.com (KB5YVT@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 04:37:02 -0500 (EST)
With fence building this weekend, I only played a few hours in ARRL DX.
 Wanted to use features I haven't really tried and found the following:

Was using the bandmap with packet. ( Great feature Tree!)  It was really fun
to use!

Question:

In 2 radio mode I see that if a packet spot hits the band map you can CTRL/
Page Down, pick the spot, QSY rig and work them and then hit the HOME key and
get back to your run freq.  In 1 radio mode this feature doesn't seem to
work?  You have to use CTRL / Page Down again and select your "CQ ***" spot
and QSY back to where you were.  Am I missing a quicker way to do this or is
it only available using 2 radios?

Always learning.....

mike k5nz