TRLog

[TRLog] Win95 Install Questions

Subject: [TRLog] Win95 Install Questions
From: nated@MICROSOFT.com (Nate Dixon)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 11:26:45 -0800
One thing to remember is if you don't have IRQ conflicts or non standard
things happening with your devices in DOS, chances are you wont in
Windows either.  Even when you switch to the DOS mode.

Conversely (not the case for you) if you have a machine with not
conflicts in Windows with devices (Windows is managing the devices) and
try to run DOS apps where you must manage the devices Look Out as there
will be trouble in River City.  I know, I'm dealing with the latter now.

Good Luck
Nate N7OS