[TRLog] Misc notes from N6TR

Subject: [TRLog] Misc notes from N6TR
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 06:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
Version 6.00 isn't quite the "Dayton" version yet, but close.
I am hoping to clean off a few more things from the list so I
can tell people at Dayton that "it is all fixed/done now".

This is our first booth at Dayton and it will be interesting to see
how it goes.  I believe we will be taking a modest 100 copies of the
program with us - but that still seems like an awesome number of
copies to sell in one weekend.  We will give priority to first time
buyers, but check with us near the end of the event to see if we have
any left over manuals/disks for current users.

For those of you who are using a DVP with more than one operator, you
can actually use the new DVP PATH command to select a different set
of DVP files.  Just point it to a different directory for each operator.

During the contest forum, I will be giving a talk on "single-operator,
multi-everything else".  I will try to give away enough secrets to make
it interesting.  It is scheduled for the end of the forum, at 12:15 PM.

I will probably be spending Sunday afternoon at the airport waiting for
my flight (George will be dropping me off early so he can attend the
N4AR BBQ).  Look for me trolling around trying to trade TR support for
free beer.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com