[TRLog] Ver 4.05 rig control?

Subject: [TRLog] Ver 4.05 rig control?
From: (
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 16:47:43 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Stew:
        I believe that the public domain version does not have these that you will buy the real thing. I can say that the interface is
really nice with the Kenwood TS-440S. Also I added the packet port, the
combination of packet and radio interface is wonderful! Anyways I think the pgm
costs about $60 with free internet upgrades, a real deal.

        73, Eric WD9GGY