[TRLog] Contest Calendar

Subject: [TRLog] Contest Calendar
From: Jan-Eric.Rehn@ccmail.svt.se (Jan-Eric.Rehn@ccmail.svt.se)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 97 15:07:00 MET
  Hello fellow contesters,

  I f you're looking for a Contest Calendar with rules and in the future
  some results, please have a look on the NEW WEB-site for SK3BG at URL:

  http://www.sk3bg.se

  It's a clubsite in Sweden with some of the pages translated into English
  (and I'm working on the translation of the rest of the pages as well).
  Just now there is 227 pages on the site - and it's growing. Here's what
  you can find on the site in English:

  * SM3CER Contest Service
     (at the moment with info about 199 contests/events during 1997
      and rules for 173 contests/events - and still growing)
  * SAC - Scandinavian Activity Contest 1996 Final Results
  * SAC - Scandinavian Activity Contest 1997 Rules
     (both for Scandinavians and non-Scandinavians)
  * DXCC-list
  * IARU Region 1 HF Band Plan
  * lots of interesting contest and DX related links
  * ...and lots of SK3BG stuff (still mostly in Swedish)

  The site is optimized for 640x480, 256 colors, Netscape 3.0 and MS
  Explorer 3.0.

  I would be honored if you pay our site a visit, and I'm open for
  suggestions and critics about the site to make it better. Also if you
  don't find your contest in the calendar or if you find some errors,
  please send me the rules or the correction. I need some help from you
  with a few rules and dates to get the calendar accurate.

  So - you're most welcome to visit: http://www.sk3bg.se

  73 de Jan

  Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER
  SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN