[TRLog] Icom radios receiver address

Subject: [TRLog] Icom radios receiver address
From: g4bwp@ptpropn.demon.co.uk (Fred Handscombe)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 08:01:10 +0100
In message <26180@s55tcp.ampr.org>, s57ad@s55tcp.ampr.org writes
>Hello, fellow TR users,
>
>Some of S5 TR users purchased Radio Interface I'm manufacturing, (mostly
>for Icom radios), but nobody knows receiver addresses for IC-775 and for
>IC-756. I'd be grateful for any information. TIA!
As far as I can remember the address of  the 775 was programmable via
the front panel menus.  I set mine to the same as an IC781 and every
thing worked find......

WELL

the RS232 bit was about the only thing that worked fine

I now have a FT1000MP after 3 failures in 2 different 775s in 6 months!

73 Fred G4BWP

--
Fred Handscombe