Some people asked for these, and they weren't on my "evening" machine,
but my work machine:
Kid's Day Operating Event
Sponsored by the Boring Amateur Radio Club
1. Purpose: The Kid's Day Operating Event is intended to encourage
activity by younger people (licensed or not) using Amateur Radio.
The goal is give unlicensed young people some hands-on experience
on-the-air, so they might develop an interest in pursuing a license
in the future. It is also intended to give hams a chance to share
their station with their children.
2. Dates: 21 June 1997 and 3 January 1998.
3. Time: 1800Z to 2400Z. No limit on operating time.
4. Suggested exchange: Name, age, location and favorite color. You
are encouraged to work the same station again if either operator
has changed. Call "CQ KIDS DAY".
5. Suggested Frequencies: 14270 to 14300 kHz and 7200 to 7250 kHz.
Be sure to observe third party traffic restrictions when making DX
6. Reporting: Logs, comments and funny stories may be posted via the
internet to email@example.com. You may review these postings by
visiting http://www.contesting.com/kids/ with your web browser.
Those without internet access may forward their comments to the
Boring Amateur Radio Club and they will be posted for them. A
summary of the postings will also be sent with your participation
7. Awards: All participants are eligible to receive a colorful certificate.
Send a 9 x 12 sized SASE to the Boring Amateur Radio Club; 15125 SE
Bartell Road; Boring, Oregon 97009.
8. More details may be obtained from the Boring Amateur Radio Club
at the above address or at http://www.jzap.com/k7rat/.
FAQ on WWW: http://www.contesting.com/trlogfaq.html
Administrative requests: trlog-REQUEST@contesting.com