[TRLog] w9xt card

Subject: [TRLog] w9xt card
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 22:20:00 -0500 (CDT)
>Does anyone know how I can check the w9xt card to see if trlog
>actually sees it before I build the cable?

You can enable the DVK stuff in TR to talk to the XT card
and play a message - you should hear the relay click in
the XT card when it goes into transmit.

If you are seeing two lpt ports in the bios - then it
sounds like the computer is finding the port.

You can also use the TR program to check what
ports the machine has.

Type:   TR PORT

at a command prompt.

Page 55 of the manual has the test/special modes.

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.            "I'm on a mexican radio"
K5TR                                           - Wall of Voodoo