[TRLog] Keyboard CW from TR

Subject: [TRLog] Keyboard CW from TR
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 10:29:16 -0500 (CDT)

Someone asked if TR would send a comma in the keyboard mode
and that got me to wondering what other things could be sent.
Here is the list - thought it might be of interest.

Yes - in fact your question got me to looking at what it would send.

Shift 1  !   sends  SN (pretend there is a bar over these)
Shift 7  &   sends  AS
Shift ,  <   sends  SK
         +   sends  AR
         =   sends  BT
         ,   sends  AAA   comma
         .   sends  MIM   period
         /   sends  DN    slash

And of course it sends all the letters and numbers.

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."
K5TR                             -- Overheard at the TR-Log booth
512/416-7010                          at the Dayton Hamvention