[TRLog] Option to silence all speaker noise

Subject: [TRLog] Option to silence all speaker noise
From: (Tom Schaefer)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 17:24:02 -0700
Is there an option to silence all speaker output. I know how to silence the
CW sidetone, but sometimes when I am using the program late at night
with headphones, I would like to eliminate any speaker output to avoid
making too much noise. Flashing the status line would work in place of
the speaker output (ala' Macintosh). This would be on any output
including the packet demo. Basically, all speaker output should be

Tom NY4I