[TRLog] DOS 7 / win 95 printing

Subject: [TRLog] DOS 7 / win 95 printing
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 16:27:10 -0500 (CDT)
I just learned something new - I knew that Win95 resource book
was useful for more than a door stop.

If you need to print like you used to do when you typed
print at the dos prompt - but you have win95 and all you get is
a message telling you bad filename.  Here is how you do it.

At the dos prompt or in a dos window type:

copy <filename> lpt1:

ie. To print FD87.DUP

copy fd97.dup lpt1:

One cool thing is that the takes advantage of the win95 print
spooling features.

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."
K5TR                             -- Overheard at the TR-Log booth
512/416-7010                          at the Dayton Hamvention
geoiii@bga.com