[TRLog] Summary.Dat & Ratesheets

Subject: [TRLog] Summary.Dat & Ratesheets
From: n5nu@inu.net (Jason Goldsberry)
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 23:21:40 -0500
Hello,
   I have a question for the subscribers of this reflector about the
Summary.Dat file.  I worked the CQ WW WPX CW contest and it automatically
made me a Summary.Dat file with the summary in it.
   Later, I worked another contest, but it did not make a Summary.Dat file.
 I have deleted the last summary in it from the WPX, and did about twenty
simulation contacts.  I looked at the Summary.Dat file and it is still
blank.  Does anybody have any suggestions about how to make or tell TR 6.05
to make a summary?
   Also, I am wondering if there is anyway to find some ratesheets for the
previous contest.  I would like to print them off for future reference.

73, Jason N5NU

n5nu@inu.net
N5NU Homepage
http://www.inu.net/n5nu/