[TRLog] CQ Menu busted?

Subject: [TRLog] CQ Menu busted?
From: kirk@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (Kirk Pickering)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 20:47:15 -0500
My CQ MENU command does not seem to work.  I realize this is a minor
bug, but thought I would ask about it anyway.

The symptom is, that when I start TR and it goes into CQ mode, the
CQ MENU is not displayed.  In fact, there is no F-key menu shown at all.

If I hit TAB to go into S&P mode, then the EX MENU is correctly displayed.
Then when I Escape back to CQ mode, I still see the EX MENU and not the
CQ MENU.  I never see the CQ MENU at all in any mode.

This occurs with both my CW NAQP config and my SSB NAQP config.
Using version 6.05.  Is that still the latest?  Thanks for any pointers.

-Kirk  K4RO