[TRLog] Voice Keyer problem

Subject: [TRLog] Voice Keyer problem
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 07:48:28 -0700 (PDT)
> I can't seem to get the CQ SSB Exchange message to play.  I am expecting it
> to play after entering a call and hitting the enter key.  The QSL message
> works and hitting enter with no call in the window will call CQ.  Any hints?
> I am using a W9XT card.

This is a bug.  Currently the DVP will do this, but the CQ EXCHANGE
won't work with the DVK.  Obviously I didn't test this case (it gets
handled slightly differently for the DVK).

You will have to use your voice or a function key.

> Also when entering in the exchange the program will not let me enter state
> then name.  It must be name then state.  This is for the NA QSO party.

True.  Names and States are very hard to tell apart, so the program needs
you to indicate which is which by following the order.

Tree