[TRLog] Mexico multiplier missing in S50P12.DOM

Subject: [TRLog] Mexico multiplier missing in S50P12.DOM
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:17:50 -0700 (PDT)
Tom - NY4I writes:

> Hi all, I was looking over the rules for the NAQP and I noticed that it
> said Multipliers were all 50 states, Canadian provinces and North
> American countries (which I assume leaves Mexico)? If anyone else reads
> this into the rules, should the S50P12.DOM file include this for correct
> multiplier scoring? Or all I all wrong here?

The S50P12.DOM file needs to take care of the "domestic mults" which
are defined as VE, KL KH6, K for this contest (look in the FCONTEST.PAS
file).

The other mults are "DX mults" and are defined by the CTY.DAT file
and are limited to other North American countries by the fact that the
ActiveDXMult is something like NorthAmericanARRLDXCCWithNoUSACanadaHawaii
orAlaska.

> Also, for log submission, the rules say that the computer log should be
> sent in ASCII format. Since TR uses this format by default, I assume we
> only have to send the POST-processed LOG.DAT file and a summary sheet.
> Is a seperate dupe sheet required?

I don't know - I doubt it for electronic submitted logs.

Tree