[TRLog] TN QSO Party .DOM/.CFG files

Subject: [TRLog] TN QSO Party .DOM/.CFG files
From: desmith@Telalink.Net (Doug Smith)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 12:26:57 -0500 (CDT)
I've prepared .DOM files and .CFG stubs for the Tennessee QSO Party, coming
up in just about 10 days.  I'll email you copies on request (they're pretty
small), or I hope to get them up on a Web page in a couple of days.  If you
ask for them by email, please specify whether you intend to operate from
Tennessee or not.

73 Doug

Douglas E. Smith  W9WI/4                desmith@Telalink.net.xxx
1385 Old Clarksville Pike               (preferred for long files)
Pleasant View, TN  37146-8098 USA              -or-
(615) 746-5205                          72777.3143@compuserve.com.xxx
                                        (preferred for time-critical info)
(.xxx added to end of email address to hopefully foil spammers)