[TRLog] Re: CQP from CA

Subject: [TRLog] Re: CQP from CA
From: (
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 16:24:03 -0400 (EDT)
On October 3rd Jeff Tucker wrote:

  >>Hello, all.
  >>To run CA QSO Party from CA, does the setup need to be modified
  >>at all, or can I just select CQP from the list of contests and have it
  >>work? From CA, the mults are states instead of counties.

Hello Jeff....

Shortly after you choose CQP from the contest list, you will be
prompted if you live within California.  If you choose "yes"...TR will
the file <calqsow6.dom>.  If you choose "no" (outside California), TR then
uses the file <calcty.dom>.  So, my understanding is that you're covered
either way depending on how you answered the prompt.

I think this is correct and hope it is of some help.

73 //Garie   *K8KFJ*

Feature Wishlist: