[TRLog] Enhancements

Subject: [TRLog] Enhancements
From: (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 11:46:13 -0500
I would like to see the following in this order.

Sounds are sent through the sound card. This would be MUCH easier if it
were a windows program or ran in dos window (does it, I just ordered it)
but would be MUCH nicer than the tiny hard to hear (especially if the
computer is a distance or you have headphones on ) than the tiny little
speakler in most pcs.

Decode incoming CW. Maybe a way to communicate with another decoding
program. I realize this would perhaps be anohter windows advantage and
am not too worried about this one. May not be all that useful in a
contest anyhow. Maybe it could use the CW decode ability of TNCs, maybe
I would THINK about another tnc. TNCs and packet IMHO are useless when
you have the internet, except perhaps DX clusters!

Bailar es vivir

Feature Wishlist: