[TRLog] Enhancements

Subject: [TRLog] Enhancements
From: (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 12:56:01 -0500 wrote:
> Gilbert Baron wrote:
> > I would like to see the following in this order.
> >

> > Decode incoming CW. Maybe a way to communicate with another decoding
> > program. I realize this would perhaps be anohter windows advantage and
> > am not too worried about this one. May not be all that useful in a
> > contest anyhow.
> Huh? I think the minute Tree does this, he loses all his customers.
> Unlike RTTY, a *major* part of a CW contest is actually copying what is
> sent, isn't it?
> 73, J.P.

Well you will see that I did not make this as the first in the order.
The first was use the sound card for sounds. In any case, I don't see
where that is a problem. After all, program for totally automatic
operation have been written. Nobody would have to use it so why would he
lose customers?
Bailar es vivir

Feature Wishlist: