[TRLog] re Conversion tool;solved!

Subject: [TRLog] re Conversion tool;solved!
From: (Gunnar Unger)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 00:19:25 +0100
Thanks all for the advices of different magnitudes..

Tree analyzed the situation correct, the resulting file after adding the
received parts together became by some reason corrupt, so when I started
from the beginning again and making a new binary file "tr612.txt", the
conversion process worked smoothly.

In situations like this, there are two things I am pleased about: The first
is the fast support from Tree, and the second is that being retired and  in
full control of your own time is a must when practicing as a computer amateur!
SM5AAY, Gunnar

Feature Wishlist: