[TRLog] more on 6.12

Subject: [TRLog] more on 6.12
From: n5nu@inu.net (Jason Goldsberry)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 18:02:06 -0500
Hello Everybody,
  Thanks for the help on installing the new version of TR.  Without too
much trouble it was finally installed.
  Now that it is installed I do have some more trouble.  Whenever I type in
a call in and hit enter as if I were running, parts of the screen go blank.
 It goes to the C:.  I type in TR and get back into it.  The time it does
the same thing except that it says "Runtime error 100 at 274E:71A2" and
locks up DOS.
  I looked in the manual and rebooted and it continues to do the same
thing.  I had the same problem with the last version 5.95.  However the
5.94 on a floppy disk gave no problems.
  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks a bunch!

73, Jason N5NU