[TRLog] more on 6.12

Subject: [TRLog] more on 6.12
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 18:08:54 -0500 (CDT)
>  Thanks for the help on installing the new version of TR.  Without too
>much trouble it was finally installed.
>  Now that it is installed I do have some more trouble.  Whenever I type in
>a call in and hit enter as if I were running, parts of the screen go blank.
> It goes to the C:.  I type in TR and get back into it.  The time it does
>the same thing except that it says "Runtime error 100 at 274E:71A2" and
>locks up DOS.
>  I looked in the manual and rebooted and it continues to do the same
>thing.  I had the same problem with the last version 5.95.  However the
>5.94 on a floppy disk gave no problems.
>  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Your TRMASTER.DTA file has problems.

Rename the file to another name and then TR-Log should work.
You might also try rebuilding your TRMASTER.DTA file from
the TRMASTER.ASC file and see if that fixes things.

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."
K5TR                             -- Overheard at the TR-Log booth
512/416-7010                          at the Dayton Hamvention

Feature Wishlist: