[TRLog] CW Serial (fwd)

Subject: [TRLog] CW Serial (fwd)
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 15:53:23 -0500 (CDT)
William P. Osborne writes:

>Does anyone know of a company who sells a pre-made DB-25 cable for
>the CW interface to TR?  Thanks for the info.

On this subject -

About a month ago Tree built an interface box that has/does

Hooks up to a single parallel port and uses the information
from the program to switch a relay to select two radios.
It has relays for PTT (with extras), CW sending and switching
microphones. It has footswitch (see the manual) input and paddle
inputs as well.  It also has leds on it so you can tell if
it is all working.

I am thinking of building these boxes for sale.
How many would be intrested in such a box?
Would you pay $150 for one?

Would it be useful if it could be made to work for
CT and NA with some mods or internal jumpers?

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."