[TRLog] CW Serial (fwd)

Subject: [TRLog] CW Serial (fwd)
From: (
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:59:37 -0400 (EDT)
Hi George:

Yes, by all means, extend the flexibility of the unit so it
works with the other software out there.  For the time being,
I am still learning TR, but CT functions better for me as
a serious Single/Assisted guy.

The only thing I would suggest adding (I didn't see it on your
list) might be audio from the 2 radios, with a fader control.
This way, you would have a complete 2 radio switch box with
computer compatibility.

Yes, I would pay for this.  $150 might be steep, but if
the functionality is all there, it would be worth it to
me so I don't have to build it myself.

73, J.P. W2XX

J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX  (fdba AA2DU)

As we say in the software business:  "You are hosed."

Feature Wishlist: