[TRLog] TR keying questions

Subject: [TRLog] TR keying questions
From: (Chad Kurszewski WE9V)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:02:56 -0500
>When I touch the paddle,
>dit or dah side, I get a one-second long "dah" sent through to the rig
>regardless of which side of the paddle I press or what the TR cw keying
>speed is set to.

Pardon me for these simple questions, but

1)  Does your rig have seperate KEY and ELEC KEY inputs?  (like a
    Icom 765)  If so, make sure you are plugged into the KEY jack.

2)  If you have one KEY jack, and your rig has a built in electronic
    keyer, make sure the keyer function is off.

Chad Kurszewski, WE9V         e-mail:
The Official "Sultans of Shwing" Web Site:

Feature Wishlist: